I’m heading out on vacation this week and have little time to write so though I’d do a quick recap of the first 4 reasons to keep a journal and 1 tip. Click on the reason or tip to read more about each. Never fear, there will be more reasons to journal and many tips for doing so posted in the coming weeks.
- It's an easy way to record your life.
- It's a tool for working through life's challenges.
- Here's one strategy for tackling a problem.
- Use your journal to set and define goals.
- It's a safe place to express frustration and anger.
Until next week, keep on writing, or start.